After a serious accident, the confusion and difficulty involved in getting the compensation you deserve can be overwhelming. If you or a loved one has been injured, you need an experienced lawyer to represent your interests. Our personal injury practice is now devoted to helping people recover maximum compensation through aggressive negotiation and trial work.
Personal Injury Services
Our firm represents clients who have been injured by the negligent or wrongful conduct of others. We help clients in a wide range of cases, including:
- Slip-and-fall and premises liability — Whether you fell on a slippery grocery store floor or were injured on an icy sidewalk, we can assist you with getting the compensation you deserve after your accident.
- Medical malpractice and nursing home negligence — If you need an eastern Washington medical malpractice lawyer or an attorney who understands nursing home injury cases, we can help you.
- Dog bites — In Washington, pet owners are responsible for the injuries caused by their pets. Children are particularly susceptible to serious injuries from dog attacks. We can help you obtain proper compensation for your injuries after a dog bite.
- Wrongful death — If you have lost a loved one, we can help you hold the responsible party liable for the harm they caused.
- Other serious and catastrophic injuries — Any serious injury caused by negligent conduct may entitle you to compensation to help you cover the medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and other damages you have suffered.
Unsure if you have a personal injury claim? We have obtained many verdicts at trial. Our firm has the skill and resources to handle every aspect of your personal injury case. We handle property and injury claims; we deal with the insurance companies and handle coverage issues; we represent clients in and out of the courtroom to ensure that their rights are protected throughout the process.
Contact Twyford Law Office
If you are in trouble with the law and need advice, give us a call at (855) 980-0678 or fill out the contact form to the right.